19th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which University gives B.Com. degree in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

Respected Sir,
I want to Know That some people says that for this university we can complete our graduation in between 1year to 1.5 year. it is true. If it true then please send/tell me the procedure for completing my B. Com. course from your university.

Thank You

Anurag Thakur

21st August 2012, 07:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University gives B.Com. degree in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to Know That some people says that for this university we can complete our graduation in between 1year to 1.5 year. it is true. If it true then please send/tell me the procedure for completing my B. Com. course from your university.

Thank You

Anurag Thakur

The National College offers one sitting under graduate degree program in various Streams including Commerce. Candidate who have discontinued their degree program are only eligible. The College is an authorized study centre for various Universities like Bharathiar University, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Alagappa University, Acharya Nagarjuna University. The branches of the college are located in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkatta and Bhuvaneshwar.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.

However, candidate must pursue any degree program, under the guidelines of the University Grant Commission [UGC] and for the recognition of the degree for Jobs and Higher Education, it must be pursued as per its guidelines. Since, you want to pursue B.Com, you must complete the three years of education mandatory for the recognition of the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?