16th July 2010, 12:11 AM
gargnitin

Which university gives B.Com in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

Respected Sir,
I want to Know That some people says that for this university we can complete our graduation in between 1year to 1.5 year. it is true. If it true then please send/tell me the procedure for completing my B. Com. course from your university.

Thank You

Nitin Grag.

16th July 2010, 12:39 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which university gives B.Com in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

i dont think trhat there is any university in india which offer the b.com degree in 1 to 1.5 yaear
16th July 2010, 10:47 AM
sandymishra45

Dear frnd,
For your kind information i tell u that "there is not any university in india who give u a degree of B.Com in 1 to 1.5 year ,minimum time duration of B.Com is 3 year"
16th July 2010, 11:08 AM
Anirban Chakraborty

Hi Nitin..

I am sorry, I dont think if there is any university which offers B.Com in just 1-1.5 years. And if it is there, it wont be under UGC.So, ur degree may not be counted for your higher studies.
So, please take a smarter and clever decision to complete your B.Com in due time without taking a shortcut (Your degree may be a fake one costing you your money plus time)..

A bettr option will be do dual degree in your bachelor (One regular and other through corresspondence).. As a result, you will be having two Bachelor's degree in 3 (Or 4) years time.. And these degrees wont go waste as these will be your genuine degrees (Recognised from UGC, AICTE)...

Best wishes for your future..
16th July 2010, 12:49 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

I don't know such type of University friend! that will give you B.Com degree in a span of 1-1.5 year that to on a regular basis course.

You have to study for at least 3 years to get the graduation degree. Every University in India give such degrees in regular courses.

You may look for distance mode institutes for graduation for such a short time period.

Good luck!
16th July 2010, 02:06 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Smile Re: Which university gives B.Com in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargnitin View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to Know That some people says that for this university we can complete our graduation in between 1year to 1.5 year. it is true. If it true then please send/tell me the procedure for completing my B. Com. course from your university.

Thank You

Nitin Grag.
this mentality is too bad
going for shortcut is not good dear........
please take admission in a good university for safe future......
16th July 2010, 03:37 PM
jicks

Hai,

There is no such University which offers B.Com in one to one-and-half year.

Any Graduation takes a minimum of Three years even if you go for Open university. You would not learn any basics about the subject you intend to pursye without going in for detail study.

I would say instead of just getting a Degree, one should possess thorough knowledge about the subject you are interested.

Regards
16th July 2010, 04:47 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which university gives B.Com in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

Hi,

To my Knowledge, There is no universities that offer B.Com in 1 or 1.5 years duration.

And out of my knowledge, if so,
Then I would suggest you not to opt for those courses, As they are literally not considered better in the job market and you will face trouble while hunting for the job.

Excuse, if you are not at par with my suggestion.

Good Luck
16th July 2010, 06:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

I think, you have got wrong information !

The B.com is a 3 year degree course and all the colleges and University will offer this course with 3 year duration.

So, you can not complete this course within 1 to 1.5 years. Its a degree course and you have to continue this course 3 years. So, Please update and always check the information from the net. You will get all the information from Internet.
16th July 2010, 08:39 PM
NISAMTI

hai friend..first try to away the man who is saying that B.Com can be completed in 1 year to 1.5 years..just kidding yaar..i think your friend might know that B.Com can not be completed in 1 or 1.5 yrs..suppose,if youthat course also.there will be no use..because..the more konwledge you gain when your study life is more....right...okay..tell the people who you b.com can be completed in 1 year..till now,no university introduced this crash graduation course that to B.Com..okay..have i cleared your doubt.if you any doubt..just post a question..we are there to guide you..
16th July 2010, 09:01 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi Nitin!

If you are planning to do a graduation degree course then i am sorry no university in India offers a degree in just 1 or 1.5 year(s). You must study either full time or part time for a minimum period of 3 years for getting a degree in any graduate course like Bcom. BBA BCA BA etc. Even if you get yourself enrolled in a distance learning degree course then also you have to study for atleast 3 years.

But if you are planning to do a diploma course then yes many universities in India does give you a diploma certificate within 1 a year or so depending upon the course opted by you.

Regarding Bcom it is a degree course so you must study for 3 years in order to get a degree.
16th July 2010, 11:05 PM
happy to help

DEAR i have no idea what u are asking
there is no university in India till now which make u B.com graduate so fast
so don't listen to such rumours
17th July 2010, 01:46 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
dear friend i dont think that there is any university which offer 1or 1.5 year degree course in b.com
17th July 2010, 09:30 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Sorry to hear that some people have mislead regarding completing B.Com in less than 2 yrs.
Well it is not possible and it is a minimum of a 3 yrs under graduate course from any university you may like.

So go for a good college for your Bcom
18th July 2010, 12:12 AM
gargnitin

Thank You Dear Sir/Madam. For guiding me To take a batter decision.
18th July 2010, 03:10 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
i would like to tell you that beaware of such misleading fraud adds and institutes
there is no provision like that in any college to give b.com degree in less than 3years of duration
so please checck the identity of the institute /college/course in which you go for admission
31st August 2010, 05:20 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
B.Com has a course duration of 3 years and all the colleges in India provides B.Com in 3 years..

So there is not any college which provides B.com in 1.5 years ,hope that you got it.

Best Wishes...
11th February 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

BSC IT undergradution course is available for 2years duration from kuvempu university...
22nd February 2011, 02:39 PM
Ankur agrawal

Sorry I think their is no one university of that type to provide in this minimum duration......
10th March 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

It is not true.you cant do 3 years degree course in one year.no university offer this.if you are not able to attend the college then you have other option.you can do it from distance learning(correspondently).you have to just enrol yourself .it is a better choice if you are working.
24th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

my graudation last year thanafter which coures do.
17th May 2011, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

can i complete bcom with in 2 years from india or any where frm the world...
27th July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

through eiilm university sikkim by distance education you can complete your graduation but rule is that you have atlist 2 year gape from 12
class.more information call09713723581
16th August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

see i hve been writing exams frm 5years i keep on failing so hw many years i can write the exams anyone plz reply
16th August 2011, 08:55 PM
sg1991

In my knowledge there is no such university in India which gives B. Com. degree in only 1 or 1.5 years.
The minimum duration of B. Com. course is 3 years whether it is regular or through correspondence or distance learning.
If any university claims to give BCom in less than 3 yrs, it is more likely to be fraud or not recognized or approved.
16th August 2011, 11:45 PM
sarikasri

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargnitin View Post
Respected Sir,

Thank You

Nitin Grag.
hi
according to me no university in india will give you degree certification in this less duration of 1.5 years .... it is better to do b.com through distance which take time of 3 years to complete but u dont have to attend classes regularly ....
7th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i had passed bcom 1st & 2nd year before 5 years can i complete final year from sikkim university
23rd April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to Know That some people says that for this university we can complete our graduation in between 1year to 1.5 year. it is true. If it true then please send/tell me the procedure for completing my B. Com. course from your university. plz tel me... [email protected] this is my e-mail adress... i dnt hv more time.. i want to cmple my b.com in short time... so please help me friends....

Thank You
10th May 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Yes!!! You can do your B.com in one year but there is a condition.....! You should have a degree already then you do your B.com from Annamalai University.
14th May 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want to know which university gives us b.com in 1 to 1.5 years duration through distance education.

thanking you
navin
24th June 2012, 06:34 PM
babu91

hello friend.

I am sorry, I dont think if there is any university which offers B.Com in just 1-1.5 years. And if it is there, it wont be under UGC.So, ur degree may not be counted for your higher studies.
So, please take a smarter and clever decision to complete your B.Com in due time without taking a shortcut (Your degree may be a fake one costing you your money plus time)..

A bettr option will be do dual degree in your bachelor (One regular and other through corresspondence).. As a result, you will be having two Bachelor's degree in 3 (Or 4) years time.. And these degrees wont go waste as these will be your genuine degrees (Recognised from UGC, AICTE)...

Best wishes for your future..
thank you
10th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have an MPhil(Eco) and MBA(Finance). Is it possible to get a B.Com degree in one year from a recognized university?
4th October 2012, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi...
I'm failed PUC in 2007, is there a way for me of re writing it again.
Can anybody kindly suggest me please..
my e-mail: [email protected].
21st December 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i want to know can i complete graduation in one year ,,i have 3 year gape after 12th.plz sir suggest me
2nd January 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How can i face IELTS Exams ?
21st November 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 years gap after 12th.. can i complete graduation in i year??
27th November 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 years gap after 12th (PUC) completed. and now I can do my Graduation in 1 Year !
and also I am Working now In Kuoni Business Travel.... but I want to do My Graduation ! so can I get any halp to do this.....?
27th December 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i have completed my 12th class i want to b.com degree in 1year so is there any college offering the b.com degree in one year
2nd January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

if i apply through shobhit university and i get bcom so its degree valid at all over?

pls help
10th August 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i m 12th passed in biology and just i m working as a driver,becoz don't have money for further study,i m only earning mamber in family so can't leave current job ,so tell me a short duration course witch can make me professional
9th February 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Which university gives B.Com in only 1 to 1.5 years duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
through eiilm university sikkim by distance education you can complete your graduation but rule is that you have atlist 2 year gape from 12
class.more information call09713723581
dear freinds this fake university i had done from eiilm and i was selected in wipro got offer latter but they did not accepted my degree this university is black listed in most of firms and even not received board certificate from the center from where i had done it...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?