27th June 2013, 07:42 PM
prashanth chanti

How much should I score to get admission in IIT/NIT? I am a SC student

hi ,i am an SC student studying my b-tech in YVU KDP. How much shouid i score or to get marks in order to admission in IIT's/NIT's.plz rply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in board to join Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  2. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
  3. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  4. How to get admission into good M.Pharmacy college? I am a student who have scored low GPAT score
  5. What's the minimum score of B.E(mechanical) student to get admission in Germany for MS?
  6. Am I eligible for Delhi College of engineering after passing 10th in DPS Noida?
  7. Admission in M.Tech after scoring a GATE score of 587?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 43 score? I am a civil engineering student -- [New]
  9. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  10. What is the cutoff score of GATE in EC branch for PH student?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  12. Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?
  13. How to go for M.Tech Bioinformatics if I am a B.E Biomedical Student? My GATE score is 342
  14. How much marks are required in JEE for Mechanical?
  15. How to get admission for MS in US? My B.E score is 67%
  16. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it better to do M.Tech after my B.Tech?
  18. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
31st August 2016, 08:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score to get admission in IIT/NIT? I am a SC student

The examination through which candidates are selected for admission in Master of Technology is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

*Bachelor of Technology or engineering from a recognized university. Candidates studying in final year of this course can apply for GATE exam.

*GATE exam is of 100 marks and being SC candidate, you must score 40-50 marks out of 100 in order to get admission in IIT or NIT.
1st September 2016, 07:55 PM
prithvigarg

Default Re: How much should I score to get admission in IIT/NIT? I am a SC student

To get admission in an IIT or an NIT for M.Tech course, you must give the GATE exam.
Also you must surely attempt all the questions as for you being an SC you will only have to get 40-50 marks out of 100.
Even if the total weight-age of the exam change still you will have to get 40-50% marks in your GATE exam to be eligible for a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?