15th March 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college? I just wanted to take some MBBS scholarship and I want to which would be the better one to get? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  3. How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College
  4. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  5. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  6. How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student
  7. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  9. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  10. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Tuition and hostel fee for MS at AIIMS? How much scholarship and loan is given?
  12. Can Nepali students get scholarship for biomedical engineering in India?
  13. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  14. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  15. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  16. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  17. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  18. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
12th August 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

Sir, I am from Nepal .I have passed SLC there and I am studying 11th with biology here in india. I want to study MBBS from India .Can i get scholarship being nepali citizen and after that will I get government job here in India or nao . Answer can be send to my number 919118973512 or in my gmail id [email protected]

10th January 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?

I'm from Nepal. I've passed SLC from Nepal and right now I am studying 12 in Nepal. Can I apply to AIIMS for MBBS? If yes please inform me how?
Thank you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?