2nd February 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed eligible to sit in Aakash Scholarship test? Syllabus of this exam?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to apply for Aakash Scholarship test to get admission in Medical preparation. Am I eligible for it? Syllabus of this exam?

16th November 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed eligible to sit in Aakash Scholarship test? Syllabus of this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to apply for Aakash Scholarship test to get admission in Medical preparation. Am I eligible for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Aakash Talent Hunt Scholarships are offered to students who are studying Class VIII, IX and X only. Therefore, a 12th passed student is not eligible to sit in the Aakash Scholarship test. Aakash Institute conducts the scholarship tests every year for the students. There are up to 100% scholarships available for the students through the Aakash Talent Hunt examination. For the top 1 to 500 students get 100% scholarships. For the 501 to 1000 ranks get 80% scholarships. Aakash Talent Hunt scholarship is closed for the current year. Students can find the details in the Aakash Institute website link given Click Here
2nd June 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th passed eligible to sit in Aakash Scholarship test? Syllabus of this exam?

Sir, I am 12 pass and I want to prepare for AIIMS exam 2019-20 in Aakash Institute .Is there any scholarships tests to get into Aakash
20th September 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of 12 th medical and after 12th class I want to coaching for neet exam is there any scholarship available or not
4th February 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Centurion Academy sponsors Centurion Operation Digvijay - Shishir Rameshwer National Talent Hunt Scholarship Exam 2019 for NDA Students?
3rd April 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for this exam for 12th passed student ...And plz also tell me about copy checking
16th February 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12 passed student & i got 83.30% in 12 class .can i get scholarship in aakash institute
9th April 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship test available for admission in foundation course as I have just passed class 12
11th October 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I m a 12th passing student. I want admission for neet long term course to crack neet 2021 in Aakash institute.I want to know if I m eligible to write anthe 2020 to get scholarship for admission in Aakash institute?
12th June 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12 pass student . I want admission for neet to crack in 2022 in Akash institute. Whether I'm eligible for any scholarship test to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?