19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for shayma prasad mukherjee scholarship?

Sir/Mam;

I have got 91.2% in 12'mp state board from maths stream from excellence Satna dist: now i want to do engineering will I get scholarship . my name is ANUBHAV DWIVEDI my father is private teacher whose annual income is less than 50;000 please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship?
  2. Am I eligible for Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship after passing 12th in MP board with 89% marks
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  4. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  6. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  7. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. Can I get National Talent Search Examination scholarship if getting NMCM scholarship? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship? Amount of scholarship? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship?
  16. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  17. Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for scholarship?
20th October 2016, 01:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for shayma prasad mukherjee scholarship?

The eligibility criteria for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship are :-

- You need to score 80% or more in 12th.
- Your family annual income should not exceed three lakhs annually.
- Since you want to do engineering, so the first 2500 students will be given scholarships. If you fall under this category, then you will get the scholarship.
20th October 2016, 05:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for shayma prasad mukherjee scholarship?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Shyam Prasad Mukherjee scholarship:

The scholarship is given to meritorious students of all sections of society who score 80 percent or more marks in the 12th examinations conducted by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Students whose parents/guardians’ annual income does not exceed Rs three lakh are only eligible for this scholarship, hence if your family's income from all sources is below three lakhs, then only you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?