19th September 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship? Can you tell me what all steps I need to follow up to do the course? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

20th September 2015, 11:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship?

Steps to follow for MS in abroad with scholarship :-

- Prepare for the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL since most of the foreign universities take admission on the basis of these entrance exams.
- Appear and score well in them.
- Then apply online in the universities which take admission usually in the range of your entrance exam score.
- Submit good and strong resume and statement of purpose.
- The university might conduct interview which can be telephonic or Skype as the final step of selection.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to apply for visa.
- You can get scholarship on the basis of your scores in the entrance exam scores, performance in academics/extra curricular during the course.
20th September 2015, 03:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship?

To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in Abroad, you must have completed B.Tech course with an good aggregate of 70% or more marks from a recognised university and you need to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You need to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities at lest before 4-5 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing your MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?