13th June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.Com course? How can i get education loan for this course?

What is the fee structure of B.Com course? How can i get education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  2. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  3. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  4. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  5. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  6. Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?
  7. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  9. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  11. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  12. Annual fee structure of B.Sc. course under DU Girls Hostel? -- [New]
  13. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  14. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  15. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  16. Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?
  17. Which institute is good to join Merchant Navy Deck Cadet course? What would be the fee structure and will I get education loan for it?
  18. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
15th June 2015, 09:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Com course? How can i get education loan for this course?

The Fee Structure of B.Com Course varies from University to University and from State to State.
The overall average fees for the course in all the reputed Universities recognized by UGC is around Rs 500 to Rs 2000 per month.
The fees do not exceed Rs 2000 per month and in some cases the Fee is even below Rs 500 per month.
You will generally not be provided a Loan amount for this amount that you will have to pay monthly.
If you still want a loan then you can get the Loan once you have applied for the Bank Loan in a Bank with your letter of admission as the document.
Once you apply for the Loan it is up to the Bank to Sanction or Cancel the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?