16th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BE course in CSE stream from any private college?

What is the fee structure of BE course in CSE stream from any private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  2. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  4. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  6. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  8. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  10. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  11. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  13. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  14. What's the B.Ed course Fee for S.C Candidate in UP private B.Ed college?
  15. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  16. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  17. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of MBBS course in Netaji Subhash College? Is it private or government?
22nd June 2015, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BE course in CSE stream from any private college?

The fee structure of BE course in CSE stream varies from college to college depending upon the facilities provided by college to its students. If the college offers excellent facilities like labs, infrastructure, transport, canteen, etc. the college will have high fee else, the college will have low fee. Generally, the fee structure of BE course in CSE stream ranges from Rs.30000 to Rs.100000 depending upon the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?