25th August 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

In which bank I should apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech course?

Friends,
My son is studying in 12th standard and preparing for entrance exams to do B.Tech course. I want to apply for Education Loan from Bank for him. Can you please tell me which Bank I should prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  8. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  14. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  17. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
25th August 2015, 10:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which bank I should apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech course?

There are many banks which provide education loan to students in order to pursue their studies. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference. You can opt for any one bank among the ones mentioned in the list as per your convenience. You should give State Bank of India high priority since its interest rate is 1% lower than other banks. If you want to opt for other banks, it is better to go for the one which is near to your residence preferably where you/your family members have account.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 16 views)
25th August 2015, 11:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which bank I should apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech course?

Educational Loan is given by government for higher studies. It is not provided in case of preparing for the entrance exam of B. Tech course..

**You will get educational loan when you got admission in any AICTE approved college and you have the admission slip or college letter for admission..

**At this time you can take Personal loan to continue your son's preparation for entrance exam..

Following are the documents required:
--last 6 month pay slip or last 2 year ITR
--address and identity proof..
--2 or 3 photo

**After taking all these documents visit to the nearest bank office.. You have to fill a form and submit all the photocopy of above relevant documents.. your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days after validating through the bank official..
1st September 2015, 01:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You should take the Educational Loan from SBI( State Bank of India) as the Interest rate of SBI is 1% less than any other bank when it comes to Bank Educational Loans.
So you must give preference to SBI when you are choosing banks to take the Educational Loan for your son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?