31st August 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?

What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? Please provide me the answer soon as possible to me. Awaiting for the answer now.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  2. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  4. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  6. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  7. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  11. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  12. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  13. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  15. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
31st August 2015, 08:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?

Educational Loan is provided by banks to the students who got admission in one of the following courses:-
• Management
• Engineering
• Medicine
• Law & other professional courses

**As you want to know about the documents required for getting the educational loan:
--last qualifying degree and mark sheet photocopy..
--Entrance exam score card as GATE, CAT, JEE etc
--address and identity proof..
--2 or 3 colour photograph..
--Admission call letter which got from the college at the time of Counselling.

**For more details you can either visit to the bank branch and fill the form or you can also fill the form online.. your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after validating from the bank official..
31st August 2015, 08:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?

Following are the documents required for Education loan in Bank as given.

-> Income Proof-Any either salary slip/other

-> Residency proof

-> Education Certificates of SSC, Intermediate and other necessary, if required.

-> Income tax assessment of last 2 years

-> Last 6 months of Bank account balance sheet

-> Latest 2 passport Photo graphs

-> Admissions proof in college

-> Passport/Visa

-> Margin (Above Rs.4.00 lakhs)
31st August 2015, 10:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The usual documents asked by the bank are mentioned below. Apart from the mentioned ones, the concerned bank may charge other documents. Thus, it is better you consult the concerned bank's manager to know the complete list of requisite documents.

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Your previous or ongoing scholarship proof.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
31st August 2015, 11:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
These are the documents required to get an Educational Loan from the Bank.
1st September 2015, 08:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?

The Star Educational Loan Scheme of Bank of India aims to provide financial support from the bank to deserving applicants for pursuing higher education in India and abroad.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EDUCATION LOAN

** Proof of residence
** Academic record
** Date of birth/age
** Community (for statistical purpose only)
** Family Income
** Admission
** Fee structure
** Passport/VISA
** Guarantee/Co-obligation
** Collateral, wherever required
** Declaration/affidavit stating that no Educational Loan is availed from any other bank by the applicant and his parent
** Documents to be enclosed.

QUANTUM OF FINANCE

** Studies in India - Maximum Rs.10.00 lakh
** Studies abroad - Maximum Rs.20.00 lakh.

For any query contact at the address as given.

Indian Bank, Corporate Office,
PB No: 5555, 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014
Ph: 044 28134300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?