24th March 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in DSW Scholarship?

Sir
I need to know the full details of
DSW Scholarship and also the procedure
for applying this scholarship?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  4. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get scholarship to do my studies while doing a Government job?
  8. Detailed procedure of scholarship for B.Des candidate of NID?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  10. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study MDS?
31st March 2015, 01:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in DSW Scholarship?

DSW Scholarship is given by the government of Uttar Pradesh to various students every year. The details of the scholarship has been attached below for your kind reference. Refer to the attachment 1 to know about the scholarship and fee reimbursement along with the eligibility criteria, rules and regulations of the scholarships.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scholarship Details.pdf(703.5 KB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf Scholarship rules and regulations.pdf(9.26 MB, 83 views)
20th September 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in DSW Scholarship?

How edit informtion after we confirm the form details and also get the ID and password?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?