23rd April 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing medicine abroad with scholarship?

I want to study medicine abroad under scholarship but don't know when is the exam? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Awaiting for the same. Thank you!

24th April 2016, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing medicine abroad with scholarship?

Pursuing MBBS course in abroad is tough as there are limited opportunities since most of the nations do not want overseas people in their health industry. However, there are opportunities and if you score well in the entrance exam, you can get a chance. The entrance exams differ from country to country like for North American countries it is MCAT while for Asian countries it is OMAT and so on. Hence you need to fix the countries in which you want to pursue the course, following which appear in its entrance exam along with English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL. Then you need to apply online in the foreign universities. After that there will be an interview round, and then final shortlisting will be done taking into account your scores, resume, statement of purpose, application and interview. If selected , confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?