23rd April 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get good scholarship for doing masters in Physiotherapy in abroad?

I want to know in detail abt the scholarship procedure and process to get into a good college for masters in physiotherapy abroad...plz let me know about the credit hours and procedure to crack it if i am sort of it. Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  2. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in abroad with only scholarship?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in UK with the help of scholarship?
  7. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  8. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  9. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  10. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  11. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  13. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  14. How to get full scholarship to do Masters in Abroad?
  15. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  17. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  18. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
27th April 2016, 08:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get good scholarship for doing masters in Physiotherapy in abroad?

You can get scholarship for study in abroad on the following grounds.

- Excellent performance in the field of academics during the course.
- Achieve some extraordinary feat in the field of extracurricular.
- Get good marks in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, etc.

Basically you need to appear in the entrance exam followed by application online as per your entrance exam scores. Then some universities take interviews for preparing the final shortlisted students. The credit hours will depend on you as per the subject combination and the concerned college. You can opt for the default credit hours of the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?