19th October 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the amount of scholarship we will get through GATE exam for doing M.Tech?

I have qualified the GATE examination and would like to continue M.Tech. Mechanical Engg. How much amount of scholarship I may get in that course? Can you please give me the information? I need to get scholarship for sure to do my studies further. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount?
  2. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam?
  3. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  4. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  5. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  6. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  7. How much is GATE Scholarship/Stipend Amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get MHRD Scholarship being a GATE qualified M.Tech student?
  9. What amount of Scholarship can I get after qualifying GATE?
  10. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  11. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have qualified on GATE exam for doing M.Tech?
  12. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  13. How much amount I will get through GATE Scholarship to do PhD?
  14. A GATE qualified engineer can get scholarship if already taken an education loan? Maximum amount of various scholarships for me? -- [New]
  15. Amount sanctioned to M.Tech stipend holder on GATE in MHRD Scholarship?
  16. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  17. How to get GATE scholarship after qualifying GATE exam in Chemistry?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the MHRD scholarship after scoring 374 in GATE?
20th October 2016, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the amount of scholarship we will get through GATE exam for doing M.Tech?

At present, the GATE stipend which is sponsored by AICTE is Rs. 12000 per month for a duration of 2 years of M.Tech course.

Just make sure you secure admission in an AICTE approved institute or college, then only you will be able to apply for stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?