14th June 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I obtained 76.4% in 12th with maths and in matriculation 73.4% in BSEB but still I
did not got any scholarship. since I am very poor boy .I want to crack an I.A.S exam.Am I eligible to get any scholarship or loan?please sug
gest me .for this I shall be ever oblige to you.

15th June 2015, 11:22 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?

BSEB stands for Bihar school examination board which offers different scholarship schemes for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidate's.

As you have secured less than 80% marks, you are not eligible to apply for scholarship.

It offers post matric scholarship for all backward and extremely backward candidate's & whose family income is not more than Rs.1 lac per annum.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying scholarship is that the candidate should have secured a minimum of 80% marks in the qualifying examination and their family income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?