31st August 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I got 85% marks in SSLC and 90% in B.Sc?

I was got 85% in sslc and 90%in bsc 1 year .how i can appy for scholarship .please the names of scholarship.? Can you please give me the answer soon as possible on this? Awaiting to get the answer soon. So, please do answer back.

26th September 2015, 07:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I got 85% marks in SSLC and 90% in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was got 85% in sslc and 90%in bsc 1 year .how i can appy for scholarship .please the names of scholarship.? Can you please give me the answer soon as possible on this? Awaiting to get the answer soon. So, please do answer back.
Scholarship are provided to intelligence candidate to pursue their higher studies. For getting scholarship first you need to prepare the list of foundation that provides scholarship for your wanted graduation studies. After that you need to know the eligibility criteria to apply for these scholarship. If your eligibility criteria is suitable to your selected foundation then you can apply for it. Depending upon your marks in 10th and 12th standard i am provide you the some of the foundations and trust that can offers scholarship for you as below:

Reliance Foundation
www.reliancefoundation.org

R.D. Sethna Scholarships
www.rdsethnascholarships.org

Bharat Petroleum Scholarship
www.nayaexam.com/bpcl-scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?