12th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?

I am doing 12th from CBSE. I want to know about the scholarships for the commerce students who are having maths in additional. What is the procedure for this type of scholarship? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  2. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get my CG board scholarship?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83.3% marks in 12th standard?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?
  15. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  16. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  17. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]

12th October 2015, 11:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?

You need to score at least 80% in your 12th board exams to be eligible for CBSE scholarship. The entire notification including the procedure to follow for getting scholarship is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 7 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?