30th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study in abroad. How much amount is required to study in aboard?

Hello sir, What is the procedure is. To go study in abroad ..and how much amount of money is required?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?
  2. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs?
  3. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student?
  4. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  9. Can I study in abroad if I have completed my 12th from NIOS?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  16. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  17. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  18. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
31st July 2015, 01:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study in abroad. How much amount is required to study in aboard?

If you want to study a Undergraduate course then you must crack the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
If you want to study a PG course then you must crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
These are the Examinations you need to clear to be eligible for the for either the PG or UG Course.
The Fees vary from the PG to the UG Course so you must reply back with the course which you want to pursue to get a definite answer regarding the fees.
31st July 2015, 10:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study in abroad. How much amount is required to study in aboard?

It is not possible to state the procedure to study in abroad unless you mention the course in which you want to enroll and the country. In general, most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exam followed by resume, statement of purpose screening and sometime interviews. It is also not possible to state the amount of money required since there are different fee structure for different courses, institutes and countries. You can comment below with the requisite info and we will get back to you with a detailed reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?