28th December 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship tests available to apply for B.Tech 2nd year ECE?

I am studying b.tech 2nd year ECE in IIT..Is there any scholarship test for us? What are scholarship tests which I can apply for? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

29th March 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarship tests available to apply for B.Tech 2nd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying b.tech 2nd year ECE in IIT..Is there any scholarship test for us? What are scholarship tests which I can apply for? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Most of the scholarships are offered to students from the beginning of the BTech course. Students who are studying in the 2nd year of the BTech course can apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Students must be an Indian and should be in the age group of 17 years to 35 years to avail the scholarship. Students must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th. Students who are studying in the 2nd year of the BTech course can also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Students can apply for the scholarship either online or offline. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?