25th August 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and want to do CA course. But, I don't have sufficient money so that I register and pay coaching fee. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying CA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  2. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  4. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  5. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  6. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  10. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  11. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  12. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  13. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for education loan being 1st ranker in LEET?
  15. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
29th March 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and want to do CA course. But, I don't have sufficient money so that I register and pay coaching fee. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying CA course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan from Bank of India (BOI) to study the CA course. You should have a good academic career and should not have any outstanding education loan from any other institution to avail an education loan from BOI. Your father/mother should be co-borrower for the education loan. You have to contact the BOI bank branch nearest to your permanent address for getting an education loan from BOI. The BOI website link is given Click Here.
Eligibility to apply for the Merit cum Need based Scholarship is as follows: Students whose names appear in the Merit list of rank holders of the IPCC or Intermediate examinations (30 number of scholarships are offered). You can find the details in the ICAI website for the details about merit and other scholarships offered. The ICAI website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?