31st December 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Website details for scholarship offering to B.Tech 2nd year students?

I am a btech second year ,ece student of VIT university. I need to know the site of scholarship offering for B.Tech 2nd year students.

16th April 2016, 12:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Website details for scholarship offering to B.Tech 2nd year students?

You can apply for scholarship through online by visiting your respective state epass official portal. Once, you have applied, you need to submit the application form in your college and you need to give a thumb impression. The applictaion form will be verified by higher officers and your schoarship will be released for pursuing your B.Tech course.
12th November 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Website details for scholarship offering to B.Tech 2nd year students?

As I am studying b.tech ece 2nd year am I eligible to write bank test???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?