19th March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

When the online application form of CSS Scholarship will be released?

Hello,
Kindly tell me friends that when
CSS Scholarship application forms
come online in this year?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. When the online application form of MHRD First Renewal Scholarship will be released? Last date of application?
  2. When the online application form of WBMDFC Scholarship will be released?
  3. When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?
  4. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released in Mumbai?
  5. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  6. Why I am not getting my CSS scholarship renewal?
  7. Can I get CSS Scholarship if haven't filled Aadhaar Number in application form?
  8. How can I regain my lost CSS Scholarship ID?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  10. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released? Last date of form submission?
  11. Why I am not getting my CSS renewal Scholarship?
  12. How can I edit and correct online application form of IOCL Scholarship?
  13. Whether a B.Tech student can apply for CSS Scholarship renewal if waiting for 1st year result?
  14. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  15. Detailed status of CSS Scholarship which was applied in 3rd semester for B.Tech 4th semester student?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CSS Scholarship in next year if haven't renewed in this year?
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2015, 09:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the online application form of CSS Scholarship will be released?

CSS scholarship is given by different organizations like CBSE (often referred as CSSS scholarship) and Government of Kerala. The notification for both the scholarships has not been released for this year. The notification is usually released in the month of August- September. The last date of submission for CBSE scholarship is usually in the month of September while that of Government of Kerala is in the month of October. Kindly be updated with the following links to get the notification.

http://www.cbse.nic.in
http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov...ex.php?ser=135
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?