26th September 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the scholarship after completion of Engineering course?

When will I get the scholarship after completion of Engineering course? What are the steps I need to follow for getting it? Can someone please guide me for the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  3. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  4. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  8. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  10. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  11. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  13. How to get online scholarship after registration?
  14. Is there any scholarship available to do PG course after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  15. What is the procedure to do scholarship in Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech
  16. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  17. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  18. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
2nd October 2015, 08:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the scholarship after completion of Engineering course?

Yes, you will get the scholarship after completion of the engineering course.

The candidate's who has qualified in GATE are eligible to avail AICTE scholarship to pursue post graduation course.

The candidate can get scholarship if he/ she pursue post graduate courses.

After completion of the engineering course one should appear for post graduate courses through an entrance examination and then he/ she will avail scholarships or stipends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?