3rd November 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for admission in B.Sc Physical Education under sports quota? Scholarships available for me?

I have cleared 12th with Science stream and I am a National player of Basketball. I want take admission in B.Sc Physical Education course. Where to get admission under sport quota? Scholarships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for an Engineering students with sports quota? Format to apply and documents required for it?
  2. Procedure for admission in M.Com at Delhi University under sports quota? Is there fee concession under sports quota?
  3. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  4. Can I get admission in CSE or EC in Gayatri Vidhya Parishad co-education with sports quota?
  5. Procedure to get sports quota admission in Silambam?
  6. What is the sports quota eligibility criteria to get admission for top government colleges?
  7. Which level of certificates are needed to apply for sports quota?
  8. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  10. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  11. What are the importance of physical education and sports?
  12. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How much percentage is needed for admission in B.Com through sports quota?
  14. Details of Railway Jobs for National Player in Indore railway?
  15. How may I get information about sports quota in Power lifting? I'm a B.Sc graduate
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? -- [New]
  17. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  18. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
18th September 2022, 10:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for admission in B.Sc Physical Education under sports quota? Scholarships available for me?

The Government of India , as well as many Organizations , universities and colleges offer generous scholarship in order to encourage students for taking up science as a stream of study and research.

To apply for such scholarship , candidate must meet the eligibility criteria .

Lovely Professional University offers the course .
Those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised board are eligible for admission.
Candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?