9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University for PhD(Sports Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  3. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  4. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  5. Course structure of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  6. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  7. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  8. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  9. Fee expenses of PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  10. Msc Physics colleges offering in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  13. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  14. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  16. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  17. Cutoff for all government colleges?
  18. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
10th August 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University for PhD(Sports Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study PhD Sports Technology in Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University is a pass in ME or MTech in Sports Technology from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test and interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD Sports Technology in Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?