31st October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get scholarship for doing B.Tech course in India?

As i m belong 2 middle class family.i want 2 prepare for iit from coaching centre.but due 2 insufficient balance i m unable 2 take admission so how can i get scholarship contains 88.8% marks in 12th class? Can you please help me with your valuable suggestions?

2nd November 2015, 02:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to get scholarship for doing B.Tech course in India?

Scholarships are offered to pursue higher educations for the candidates who are merit and who are economically backward category.

As you are wishing to avail scholarship to get admission in IIT coaching center, you can't avail scholarship for coaching centers.

The scholarship is offered for the candidates who have secured above 80% marks in class 12 examination and secured admission in undergraduate course.

If you have joined in any of the undergraduate course then the respective state government and college offers scholarship for meritorious candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?