2nd November 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses and scholarship I can apply for after completion of B.Sc with 90% marks?

What are courses and scholarships offered for a student who completed b.sc (cbz)with 9points or 90% of marks..could please give me the details of colleges and scholarships available...? Please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  3. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  4. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I got 85% marks in SSLC and 90% in B.Sc?
  6. How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship with 87% marks in PUC?
  8. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  9. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  15. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  16. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  17. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  18. Is it possible to get scholarship if I got 80% in B.E first year?
2nd June 2017, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses and scholarship I can apply for after completion of B.Sc with 90% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are courses and scholarships offered for a student who completed b.sc (cbz)with 9points or 90% of marks..could please give me the details of colleges and scholarships available...? Please give me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

You can study M.Sc Chemistry/Biology/Zoology or MBA or PGDM or PG Diploma in Journalism or MA or PG Diploma in International Management or any other courses after completion of B.Sc with 90% marks and avail scholarship. List of scholarships is given below;

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana - Website Link

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Website Link

Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs - Website Link

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Website Link

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?