31st December 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?

Hello Everyone,

I want to know that if I want to study Master of Computer Application with an education loan, taking from any Public bank then from when the Bank will start to get back their education loan amount? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  4. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  5. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  6. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  7. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  11. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  12. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  13. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  14. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  15. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  16. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
31st December 2015, 08:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?

You need to start the repayment when you satisfy any one of the below cases (whichever is earlier) :

1. You get a job and start working.
2. Six months have passed after the year of completion of the concerned course.
1st January 2016, 11:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?

As per rules of Reserve Bank of India on advice of Central Government of India, no interest is taken on amount of education loan sanctioned to a candidate while pursuing his course.

Interest subsidies are provided by Central government to banks for not taking interest from students. Once your course is complete, after one year of course completion, interest will be added to amount sanctioned and you need to pay amount in installment with interest if you are paying after one year.

However, you can also pay whole amount at a time also. It all depends upon your convenience.
1st January 2016, 11:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You have to repay the educational loan amount after the completion of the Moratorium period which is generally course period plus one year after getting job.

The candidate has to repay the loan amount after the candidate has secured a job. All public banks give a maximum of 5-7 years of time to repay the loan after the completion of course irrespective of the candidate has secured the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?