14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students?

Friends, I have got admission in LPU,Lovely Professional University. I am doing MBA there. Now, I want to apply for Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank doesn’t give loans to me as I am studying MBA in LPU.

11th May 2018, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students?

Yes, the banks provides an education loans for candidates who have secured admission in LPU. There is nothing like that, the banks doesn't offer education loan to LPU candidates. Candidates who have secured admission in higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. Since, you have secured admission in LPU for pursuing MBA course and LPU is a recognised university, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing MBA course in LPU.
11th May 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have got admission in LPU,Lovely Professional University. I am doing MBA there. Now, I want to apply for Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank doesn’t give loans to me as I am studying MBA in LPU.

Yes, banks provide education loan to LPU students. The LPU has a bank loan assistance cell in its campus for helping LPU students to get an education loan. LPU has MOUs with the banks like Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank and Karur Vysya Bank. The students and their parents are only liable for education loans. There are also some banks like SBI, KVB, OBC, ICICI Bank and PNB has branches in the LPU campus itself. Interested students can contact the LPU loan assistance cell. LPU loan assistance cell website link is given Click Here
11th May 2018, 01:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get loan from any of the banks.
They provide loan to every student who want loan to study.
If you are pursuing MBA from LPU then also you are eligible to get education loan.

List of banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Indian Bank
UCO Bank
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Dena Bank
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
HDFC
HSBC
Axis Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?