14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study BTech being a child of a pensioner?

Friends, I want to study BTech in India. My father got retired from his service. But he got pension and he is a pensioner. So, can I liable to get education loans from bank? Will bank provide me the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MBA if my father is a pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK?
  4. UBI offers Education Loan to study BTech course?
  5. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  6. Vijaya Bank offers Education Loan to study BTech?
  7. Education Loan to study MS(Machine Design) in USA?
  8. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  9. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?
  13. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs?
  15. Securities against an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BTech?
  16. Securities against an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BTech? -- [New]
  17. Time taken by bank to sanction Bank Education Loan for BTech course?
  18. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
11th May 2018, 01:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study BTech being a child of a pensioner?

Yes you are eligible to get education loan from bank.

List of some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Indian Bank
UCO Bank
HDFC
HSBC
Axis Bank
Dena Bank
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?