2nd October 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech from LPU

I actually appeared for LPUNEST Exam. Specially for scholarship Of LPU.But unfortunately I didn't get as much marks that I can feel free to pay the fee. I have only 60.6% in 12th board exam. So, I would like to know. Can I get education loan from LPU or from any private bank to pursue my study in B.Tech program. If yes then, please tell me. I am in dire need.

2nd October 2017, 11:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech from LPU

You can get education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Technology without any doubt. There are numerous banks which sanction loan for professional courses if candidate has all relevant required documents.

You can approach any bank of your locality for loan with following documents:

Educational certificates, Entrance exam scorecard.

Proof of residence and Proof of identity.

PAN card is compulsory.

Income certificate of parents.

Education loan letter containing fee structure of course.

If you all these documents, banks generally take one month for sanction of loan.
3rd October 2017, 11:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech from LPU

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course in LPU. Candidates who have secured admission in B.Tech course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?