14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School?

Sir, I have got placed in ICFAI Business School for MBA program. I am looking for education loan. As my father is working in a Government sector so can I get loan? Total course fee of MBA in ICFAI Business School is Rs. 6 Lacs and I have paid Rs. 1.45 Lacs at the time of admission. But 4.55 Lacs is remain to be pay. I want to get loan of 4.55 lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  2. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  9. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. Can I get education loan of INR 9 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  12. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  15. Can I apply to get an Education Loan against my academics certificates to study MBA in International Business?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  17. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
11th May 2018, 09:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing MBA course at ICFAI Business School. To get an education loan, you have to apply for it directly by visiting the bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. The whole amount required to complete the MBA course will be offered by the bank as an education loan. After submitting the education loan application, you have to submit other required documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Admission Letter, etc., for processing your education loan.
11th May 2018, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have got placed in ICFAI Business School for MBA program. I am looking for education loan. As my father is working in a Government sector so can I get loan? Total course fee of MBA in ICFAI Business School is Rs. 6 Lacs and I have paid Rs. 1.45 Lacs at the time of admission. But 4.55 Lacs is remain to be pay. I want to get loan of 4.55 lacs.

Yes, you can get an education loan of Rs 4.5 Lakhs to study MBA in ICFAI Business School. You can get education loan based on your academic strength, securities offered, future employability of the course, etc. You have to contact any bank branch or can apply online for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan to study MBA in ICFAI Business School in the following banks: SBI, PNB, Andhra Bank, OBC, BOB, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, BOI, UCO Bank, Indian Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank. Some of the non banking financial institutions like Credila Financial Services & Avanse Financial Services.
11th May 2018, 01:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get loan of Rs. 4.55 Lakh from any bank.
If your amount is less i.e. under Rs. 5 Lakh then there is no need of guarantor. You can get loan without any guarantor.

List of banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Indian Bank
UCO Bank
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Dena Bank
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
HDFC
HSBC
Axis Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?