22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Whether the paid admission fee will be returned after getting education loan?

Hello Sir,
If I applied for B.Tech course and submitted the admission fee then after getting an education loan so the amount of admission fee will be given to me? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  4. Is it possible to take another education loan?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study 4th year of B.Tech?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?
  10. Can I get education loan for M.Tech when I have not repaid the loan for B.E?
  11. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  17. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  18. Can I get loan for M.E. if did not returned the B.E. loan yet? -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2015, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the paid admission fee will be returned after getting education loan?

Yes, the admission fee will be paid to you by the bank once your education loan is sanctioned. However, this is possible only if you are able to show valid proof of admission fee structure and your payment to the college for the B.Tech course. You need to convey the request to the bank to reimburse the paid amount in your account and account it in loan account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?