11th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?

Hello Sir,
I really need to apply for an Education Loan as I cannot bear the expense of my MBA course. But the problem is, I have already submitted the admission fee of MBA course and secured admission. In this case I can apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  2. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing MBBS 1st year?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  8. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  11. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  12. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  13. Is it easy to get Education Loan for doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
21st August 2015, 10:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?

Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue MBBS course.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying educational loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized through counseling or selection process.

To apply for educational loan the candidate has to fill an application form at the respective bank and attaching all the required documents.

The required documents include college admission letter, fee particulars, bank statement, ID and address proof, collateral security etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?