21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Whether Symbiosis College will help me to get an Education Loan to study MBA?

Hello,
I have applied for SNAP and I want to study MBA in Symbiosis. If I get admission in MBA course there then will the college help me to get an Education Loan? Please help me to know about this.

23rd April 2016, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Symbiosis College will help me to get an Education Loan to study MBA?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue MBA course on getting admission in Symbiosis College. Symbiosis College is a renowned institute which is not only well recognized and reputed but also provides excellent placement opportunities. Hence banks will be eager to offer you education loan. You can meet the bank representatives in the college premises and get to know the details of education loan. Later you can visit the branch near your residence and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. There will not be any extra help from the college concerning the education loan apart from providing the recognition proof and prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?