21st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?

Sir,
I have passed 12th last year. I have dropped a year and prepared for AIPMT in Aakash Institute. But my exam went wrong and only 60% marks are expected which are not sufficient to get a Government Medical college. My father is saying me to get admission in any Private college. But fee expenses are very bulky. He is saying to apply Student Loan which will be a total of about Rs. 30 Lacs. Will I be able enough to pay the Loan amount after doing MBBS from a private college? Please tell me in details. Thanks and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  3. What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  6. Expected loan amount for MBBS course which costs 20 Lacs?
  7. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  8. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  10. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  11. How much amount I have to pay against SBI Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  15. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  16. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
7th April 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?

It depends on your caliber and the institute from which you are pursuing the course. If you are pursuing the course from a good medical college that offers good exposure facilities and you pursue the course with dedication and become a good doctor then you can definitely repay the loan. However, it may take a good amount of time to repay the loan. So analyze your options and then take a decision. To be a good earning professional in the medical field you need to pursue higher studies like post graduation course to repay the loan easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?