2nd April 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?

Sir/Madam,
What interest rates will be charged if I will do MS in Germany by taking an Education Loan in India? I have an interest to do MS there and I have applied for various exams like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. I would also like to know that I get any benefit for getting an Education Loan with any of these entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  4. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Fast Cash Loan to study MS in Germany?
  8. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rates charge against SBI Education Loan for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan to study in foreign countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
7th April 2016, 10:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?

There is no direct benefit as such in education loan on the basis of your scores in entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, etc. However, you can get scholarship from foreign institutes on the basis of your performance in these entrance exams. This will aid to your savings and meeting the expense of your course in abroad. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your course in abroad. The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per the orders from Reserve Bank of India and bank's internal policies. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. The rate of interest is usually same for most of the banks. You can get subsidies due to various internal policies of the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?