20th October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

Dear Sir
I want to do MBA in UK and its amount would be Rs. 22 Lacs. So, what is the procedure for applying an education loan for this huge amount? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  3. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [New]
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
22nd October 2015, 07:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

You need to go the nearest Branch of the Bank of your choice from where you want to take the Loan.
You need to take the admission letter to the University as a document for the Bank.
You need to apply for the Educational Loan in the Branch and at the same time you need to provide a guarantor for the Loan.
You also need to provide the IT Return of the guarantor for the last financial year and once the bank is satisfied with all the documents your Loan will be sanctioned.
Generally the maximum amount that is given as an Educational Loan is Rs 20 Lacs.
In that case you will have to pay the rest of the money from your own pocket.
So follow this procedure to get the Educational Loan for your MBA from UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?