30th April 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan during BTech 1st semester?

I am going to apply for an Education Loan so that I can study my BTech course. I came to know that applying and disbursing takes time for applying an education loan. So, I would like to know that if I take admission then in my 1st semester I will get an education loan? Is it possible?

15th June 2018, 09:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan during BTech 1st semester?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. To get education loan for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission in any Government recognised college/ university. You have to apply for an education loan once, you have received admission letter from the college/ university, so, that your loan will get approved in time.
16th June 2018, 02:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan during BTech 1st semester?

It is best to apply for an education loan before joining the course, so, that you will know whether your education loan will be approved or not. You can apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course after securing admission in a recognised institute. You have to submit all the documents listed by bank along with the education loan application form for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?