17th April 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

Respected sir/madam; I am Tapobanta; applied for the post of TECH-A under CEPTAM-05 and I want to know the complete syllabus of exam and previous model of question.So please send it to my email-id [email protected]. Thanking you
30th April 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am sangeeta bahuguan, applied for the post of STA-B (chemistry & botany) in DRDO CEPTAM-05. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,
12th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, please sent me the date for drdo entry test-05 on y mail [email protected].
1st June 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am shivakumar Gopishetti, applied for the post of STA-B (comp.science) in DRDO CEPTAM.
Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM
& date of exam on my e-mail id [email protected]

Thanking you,

Regards,
G.shiva kumar...
13th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am santosh Dasheriya i have fill Drdo typing test form how to download test admit card reply as soon as possible
[email protected]
10th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am manoj,applied for the post of storekeepar english typing(post code-0402) in DRDO CEPTAM-05.request you to send me the detailed syllabus and model paper for the written test in DRDO CEPTAM-05
15th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF STA -B PLEASE SEND ME THE MODEL TEST PAPER OF ELECTRONICS & COMM. on [email protected]
15th July 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model test paper of ECE for STA-B on [email protected]
19th July 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
KINDLY SEND ME CEPTAM-5 DRDO MODEL PAPERS for BOTANY ON MY ID [email protected]
THAN YOU!!!
19th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am with diploma ece background sir, i eant to know the discription of syllobus.can you please make it me clear
20th July 2012, 01:27 PM

sir please send me question paper of drdo entry test for admin assistant A on my email id [email protected]
21st July 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,

please tell me which book wiil be refer for sta b (electronic &comm engg ).
my e mail id - [email protected]
25th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am ugeeshkumar.k.u, applied for the
post of STA-B (electronics and communication) in
DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to
send me the detailed syllabus &
model papers for the written
exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-
mail id [email protected].
Thanking you,
Regards,
ugeeshkumar.k.u
26th July 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am abhijit gunjewar, applied for the post of sta-b( electronics n telecom), sir i want drdo syllabus for this exam and sample question...... sir plz do needful help and send the imformation on my email [email protected]
26th July 2012, 06:01 PM
samatha89
Member+

question papers for CEPTAM available in this following link.
http://www.eshusoft.com/papers/drdo-...downloads.html
26th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

DRDO 05 model paper for test 2012
28th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

I am trishanu chowdhury a diploma student of civil engg.Request you to send me details syllabus of drdo civil sec b.My email id is [email protected]

thanking you,

Regards
Trishanu chowdhury
29th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Ma'am,
Myselself Manjur Ali ,applied for the post of STA-B (zoology) in DRDO CEPTAM 2011. I Shall be highly obligrd if you kindly send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
Thanking you...!
30th July 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

HI madam/sir As am jagadeesh .m am looking for carpenter model question paper if have plz forward the paper my E mail id is ([email protected]) Thanking you regards, Jagadish.M.
31st July 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I'm venugopalkrishna HK, applied for the post of TECH A (electronic mechanic) in DRDO CEPTAM. Please is I request you to send me the model of question paper for the written test. This is my e-mail id ([email protected])

Thanking you,

Regards,
venugopalkrishna H.K
1st August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am trishanu chowdhury applied for the post of STA-B (civil engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
trishanu chowdhury

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-drdo-entry-test-previous-year-model-question-paper-drdo-entry-test-post-sta-b-102498.html#ixzz22J3kUyae
3rd August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,

I am Nidhi Chamoli applied for the post of STA-B (Botony) in DRDO CEPTAM.Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
NidhiChamoli
21st May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self pratap please send me syllabus & previous questoin papers
3rd June 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

Please send me DRDO examination module paper for stores assistant my mail id [email protected]
6th June 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-04 Entry Test 2011 (Computer Science) to my email id:[email protected]
18th August 2013, 11:17 PM
sandeepsoni15101982

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am sandeepsoni, applied for the post of STA-B (zoology) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]@gmail.com.

Thanking you,

Regards,
sandeepsoni
22nd August 2013, 05:18 PM
shaik.madeeena vali

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

Respected sir/madam; I am Madeena vali; applied for the post of TECH-A under CEPTAM-05 and I want to know the complete syllabus of exam and previous in automobile model of question.So please send it to my email-id [email protected][/I][/B]. Thanking you
21st March 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want the syllabus of Admin Asst. Pls send me details on my maid id , [email protected]

Thanking You
28th September 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;644835]Hello Sir/Madam,

I am RAVI Neha, applied for the post of STA-B (Computer science) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you neha,

Regards,
ravi
2nd February 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,

I'm B.Vignanavathi,i want to apply for the post, senior technical assistant B.I had a problem to login your website to fill the online application,it's not accessing my email id although it's correct.so please check that and provide mine email to access.so that,i can apply to the post.and i also add that to provide me the syllabus and old question papers to my mail i.e [email protected]
8th April 2016, 10:15 AM
rkdhaniya

Dear sir,

Please send DRDO STA-B ( Mechanical Engineering) Papers to my e-mail ID [email protected]
21st June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am hemant bachhav, applied for the post of STA-B (Computer science) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?