23rd November 2014, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Is Institution of Civil Engineers(India) Ludhiana Punjab AICTE approved?

Currently I have enrolled under diploma in Civil Engeneering from Institute of Civil Engineers (INDIA), Ludhiana, Punjab. Kindly confirm whether the course as well as the institution is recogninised by AICTE & MHRD. Secondly, I want to know whether the course will be considered as regular or distance from Aurobinda Engineering Institution,(C/2, R.K. Upanibesh, Sukekha Sukanta Setu, Jadavpur, P.O.- Regent Estate, Kolkata- 700-092.

Amit Paul.
26th November 2014, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Is Institution of Civil Engineers(India) Ludhiana Punjab AICTE approved?

Sir rrb me3year diploma mange hai msrksheet me
Sirf part1 and part2 likha hua hai kya koi prolems to nahi hogi plz tell me sir
My email i d ([email protected])
16th December 2014, 04:18 PM

Sir I have completed diploma in civil Engg through correspondence mode through SBTET AP I want to do B Tech in Correspondence through Ludhiana Institution of Punjab whether it is approved by AICTE or not and when will be the entrance notification will be announced please inform me the details.
19th January 2015, 02:06 PM

Is degree in Civil engg from ICE(I) is valid in Australia?Pls reply or advice me bcoz my brother has completed AMICE from ICE(I) n now applied for pr of Astralia on the basis of this degree.Pls Advice.
21st January 2015, 12:44 PM

SIR,is the ICE approved by..state Public Service Commission? ICE approved by Kerala PSC?
5th February 2015, 12:12 AM

I have already completed diploma in electrical engineering from government college can l take admission in ice branch civil engineering for BE/BTECH please advice me thanks.
13th February 2015, 03:51 PM

Plz let me know weather Institution of civil engineers ludhiana approved by aicte or not????? My mail id is [email protected]
21st April 2015, 10:03 AM

Sir I am complete my diploma ice universitypursueing .I am pursueing b.tech 4 semester ice university ludhiana.ice university ludhiana approved by AICTE.or not..sir please reply me my email [email protected].
27th April 2015, 11:25 PM

Sir. . .
Iam completed my study from ICE recognized institute.
But i have fear about getting a job.
Because. .everyone says ICE is a non valuable society/university.
Can i get a job from any company?
27th April 2015, 11:28 PM

Sir. . .
Iam completed my study from ICE recognized institute.
But i have fear about getting a job.
Because. .everyone says ICE is a non valuable society/university.
Can i get a job from any company?
10th June 2015, 12:24 PM

INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS INDIA KERALA PSC APPORVED OR NOT APPROVED
11th July 2015, 11:52 AM

What degree is offered after completion of amice degree in civil engineering ?
5th September 2015, 12:45 AM

Dear sir,now just I admit at ice Ludhiana.pls clear is it govt approved or not at [email protected]
Is not what can I do pls sujjest
5th November 2015, 03:51 PM

sir, is in this ICE institute having M Tech. course for Civil & may i join? pl confirm me at email-ID. techibabatara@gmail
10th December 2015, 06:32 PM

Is ICE(I) Ludhiana Punjab AICTE approved and also recognised by Govt. Of Himachal Pradesh...
20th December 2015, 03:16 PM

Ministry of HRD, higher education, Government India and All India counsel for technical education are not inter linked, due to that number of candidates put into problems by both department. If any department ask to AICTE for any information regarding any professional body/institutions approved/notified by MHRD then AICTE replies that this instituion is not mentioned in the list of approved institutions by AICTE for awarded qualification of Diploma/degree certificate while it should clearcut information. Please advise to both the department.hks
6th April 2016, 09:39 PM

sir, i want to know from your institution of civil Engineers ( India) Ludhiana punjab,is really a AICTE approved Institution Vide File No.11-15/2011-AR ( TS-II) dated 6/12/2012 by Ministry of Human Resources Development,Govt. of India.? In Arunachal Pradesh Many undergratuate Engineers are getting degree certificate from your Institution of Civil Engineers ( India), Career House,Bindra complex,Model Town ,Ludhiana Punjab in every year? Once more, Is't this file No.11-15/2011-AR( TS-II) dated 06/12/2012 is being notified by MHRD,New Delhi ?
18th April 2016, 05:07 PM

Dear sir
I am doing civil diploma in the institution of civil engineers ( india)
Is this value for govt jobs so can u send me anser to my male sir [email protected] this is my mail
19th April 2016, 01:18 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Originally Posted by bijidas View Post
Please suggest me , Institution of Civil Engineers (India) LUDIANA PUNJAB is a AICTE approved or not? I want complete my B.Tec
Yes the Institution of Civil Engineering, Ludhiana is approved by AICTE. You can check it on the website of Ministry of Home affairs.
19th April 2016, 03:39 PM

I am a ICE cirtificate holder. I need to attest my cirtificate. How can do that ? Pls reply me with mail or call . [email protected]/ 919048299448
26th August 2016, 07:35 PM

Is this institution recognized by Govt. Of India? When I try to search for this institution for applying scholarship for my sister through National Scholarship Portal this Institution doesn't exist. Please give the answer
17th September 2016, 01:02 PM

My name is Praveen and I am a Diploma holder in civil engineering.At present I am pursuing B.Tech in civil through AIMCE (i), at Ludhiana .I have only 4 papers to complete the course and I am anxious about my course value.So I request you to let me know weather its is a Gov.approved course (By UGC and and Indian railway). Request you kindly do the needful
17th September 2016, 01:10 PM

My name is Praveen and I am a Diploma holder in civil engineering.At present I am pursuing B.Tech in civil through AIMCE (i), at Ludhiana .I have only 4 papers to complete the course and I am anxious about my course value.So I request you to let me know weather its is a Gov.approved course (By UGC and and Indian railway). Request you kindly do the needful.My mail id is [email protected] and phone no is 09961453820
22nd December 2016, 07:07 AM

My name is upender i Am a diploma holder in civil engineering.my native place is Andrapradesh.institutons of civilengineers in INDIA LUDHIANA Punjab approved by AICTE.. say yes or no.please reply with my mail
12th June 2017, 11:42 AM

Your institute pass out student diploma in civil branch what Can admission in B.Tech 2nd Year to affiliated college from Rajasthan Technical University, RTU, Kota. Please sent confirmation in mail. [email protected]
12th June 2017, 11:43 AM

Your institute pass out student diploma in civil branch what Can admission in B.Tech 2nd Year to affiliated college from Rajasthan Technical University, RTU, Kota. Please sent confirmation in mail. [email protected]
12th July 2017, 07:37 PM

I have finished my B tech from AMICE/Ludhiana. Now I want M. tech from the govt. colleges through GATE.
Is it possible?
3rd August 2017, 09:13 AM

I am the diploma civil engineer; i am working in Oman from last 15 years now i am planning to complete my degree with government recognized university or institution for my higher post, any one can suggest me the proper approved university/ institution??. My email id : [email protected] cell: 0096894551745 ( Whats app also using the same number ) . Please guide me for my future....
13th August 2017, 04:18 PM

Sir, I want to know that after compliance of diploma and B. Tech degree can I apply for for JE post in CPWD and railway. Please suggest me at my email address [email protected] or [email protected]
28th September 2017, 02:46 PM

Sir I had completed my degree in civil engineering from Institutions of civil engineers (India ). Am I eligible to apply for ESE exam
3rd November 2017, 03:57 PM

Respected sir, I have completed AMICE, but presently no any authority to proved the recognition of ICE India during current year i.e. 2016-17
11th November 2017, 03:17 AM

Sir, I have cleared my AMICE in Summer 2014 final exam. I want to know how can i get my Sec-B Marks sheet and Final Certificate. Is there any web site from where I down load the same. Kindly suggest on my email id- [email protected]
16th November 2017, 03:51 PM

AMICE(I) SECTION A AND SECTION B HAVE COMPLETED IN THE INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS,LUDIYANA,PANJAB. IT IS VALIED OR NOT IN ANDHRA PRADESH ENGINEERING TECHN ICAL BOARD .MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
24th January 2018, 02:08 PM

With due respect , I want to know The Institution of Civil Engineers(India), Ludhiana(Punjab) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or not.
Hence, i request you to clear my doubts as early as possible regarding Siliguri Jalpaiguri Development Authority License Building Surveyor (LBS) license.
Sir, pls inform me through my mail id [email protected].
Thanking you sir.
3rd August 2018, 05:06 PM

I have complet section A,B from ludhiyana, try to register as charted engineer at local athuority the dny to register
they advised to avil the associate member ship from AMIE,I try to AMIE But they diny.
kindly give the guidence for further asction
25th September 2019, 03:44 PM

Is institution of civil engineers(india)ludhiana punjab AICTEApprovel up to 2020?
12th November 2019, 07:13 PM

Can any one provide me the list of institutional members with their membership no. Awarded by institute of civil engineers(i), ludhiana, punjab for AMICE (I) course in uttar pradesh and Uttrakhand.
Or
Can any one tell me the imstitues name of IM No. 40116.
Pls mail me
Or msg or watsup me at
5th January 2020, 01:17 PM

Dear sir, I completed B.tech in ICE (Ludhiana)Punjab, I am doing job in UAE, I need to get Equivalency certificate from indian embassy in UAE, Is my b.tech certificate eligible get for Equivalency certificate from indian embassy in UAE,Sir pls give me replay, my mail id is- [email protected]
22nd February 2020, 06:16 PM

The Institution of Civil Engineers (India)
I was in T.Engg. Civil Part II, and my its valid up-to December 2018, but unfortunately because of some problem i couldn't complete my study but now i want to continue so can any one tell me what should i do to continue my study and appear in remain examinations.
22nd February 2020, 06:25 PM
adi1adi1shine

Dear, Sir

The Institution of Civil Engineers (India)

i need to know about T.Engg Civil Part II, its valid upto December 2018, unfortunately i couldn't complete my study due to some problems, but i want to continue and appear remain exams to complete it. so please can anyone advice me, how can i continue my study.

25th May 2020, 03:00 PM

Ice india diploma is part time or distance learning
1st July 2021, 02:29 AM

Is institution of civil engineers(India) Ludhiana Punjab AICTE approved?
20th April 2022, 06:06 PM

Sir, My Name is Sridhar.Chitturi My Id No:77168, iam studying ICE Ludhina Institute exam was attending to Hyderbad your university was AICTE APPROVED YES/NO so please confirm to AICTE Apporval copy send was my mail id [email protected] Thanking you sir
13th July 2022, 11:01 PM

DO THE AICTE RECOGNIZED ODL IN CIVIL ENGINEERING COURSE. WHETHER THE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY ICE LUDIANA FOR DISTANCE COURSE RECOGNIZED BY AICTE..???
G.TACHUNG
ITANAGAR ARUNACHAL PRADESH