26th January 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is ICE(i) recognized by Tripura state government?

Ice(i) reconized by tripura state goverment?
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  2. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?
  3. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted?
  4. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  5. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  6. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  7. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Prayag recognized to apply for government job in state and central government?
  8. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  9. Is the degree issued by Sahitya Sammelan Prayag recognized to apply for a government job in state and central government?
  10. Degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Prayag is recognized to apply for government job in state and central government?
  11. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  12. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized to apply for government job in state government?
  13. Can I take admission in Kolkata in any government college? I am from Tripura
  14. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Allahabad recognized to apply for a government in state government?
  15. What are the jobs available for ex servicemen in Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get the Group Y trades admit card?
  17. Difference between CBSE and State Board? -- [New]
  18. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
30th August 2012, 10:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is ICE(i) recognized by Tripura state government?

The Institution Of Civil Engineers ICE (I) is in Ludhiana, Punjab and not Tripura. It is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India. It is not recognized by Tripura State Government.

To see more recognition of the Institution refer the following website:
http://www.ice.net.in/recognition_government_india.html

For your reference i have attached the 'pdf' file which shows its recognition with Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India.

You can contact the institution for further inquires.
THE INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS (INDIA), ICE (I)
"Career House"
Bindra Complex, Model Town,
Near Tikona Park, Ludhiana
Punjab
Tel: No. : 0161-5014629/2453807
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICE (i)- MHRD.pdf(172.6 KB, 273 views)
19th June 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

It was recognized only for the academic session for the year 2007-08. A review in respect of reorganization of education qualification shall be made by Ministry of Human Resources Development after one year through AICTE than what will be the academic session for other year..???? That's means we are completed our degree (equivalent to degree) was not recognized till now..???? Please elaborates us more about reorganization of ICE (I) or AMICE (I).
4th September 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma from ice but I m doing my betch under govt university willow it cause problem in future
4th September 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm complete my diploma from ice and doing my btech from govt university ,but ice is not recognize by tripura govt will there be problem in future
7th July 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/mam
I want know the ice (I) degree/diploma valid for government engineering jobs please inform me to this email with proof [email protected]
4th September 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering in the year 2004 from Govt collage. Presently working in a Central University as an Jr.Engineer(Electrical) Am i eligible for prosecution of the course AMICE (Civil Engineering) from The Institution of Civil Engineer(India)? Please Suggest me...
21st September 2019, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering 2013
It is valid bihar government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?