22nd December 2010, 04:52 PM

I am a medical graduate from Bangladesh and I am a Bangladeshi : Can I sit for FMGE?

I am a medical graduate from Bangladesh.my nationality is also Bangladeshi.can i sit for FMGE ?

Related Questions:
29th December 2010, 07:31 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: I am a medical graduate from Bangladesh and I am a Bangladeshi : Can I sit for FMGE?

dear friend,

sorry u r not elligible for to sit for FMGE , because it is strictly mentioned that the candidate should be the cityzen of India.
you mey go through this link:
http://www.mciindia.org

thank u..
29th December 2010, 03:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a medical graduate from Bangladesh and I am a Bangladeshi : Can I sit for FMGE?

Sorry, But you are not eligible for FMGE Entrance exams Because you must be an Indian National to apply for FMGE.

But you are from Bangladesh, the you are not eligible. So, if any Indian are interested to apply for this exams, then please download Application form, from the official websites-

www.natboard.edu.in

The Fees of FMGE was 750rs. So, you can obtain application form either from website OR get it from the Indian Bank Branches.
29th December 2010, 03:40 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: I am a medical graduate from Bangladesh and I am a Bangladeshi : Can I sit for FMGE?

Dear friend,

It is sorry to say that are not eligible for FMGE Entrance exams Because for this exam the candidate's nationality required is Indian .

BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!
29th December 2010, 04:38 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Sorry friend, but you are not elligible to apply for FMGE because the basic requirement to apply for FMGE is you must be a citizen of india. since you are the citizen of bangladesh , you are not elligible.
29th December 2010, 05:01 PM
sindhusweety

soory you are not eligible because only indians have eligibility criteria to get into this FMGE.
29th December 2010, 05:04 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

I am so sorry to say you that only indian students are allowed in FMGE so, being a bangladeshi citizen you are not elligible.
29th December 2010, 08:38 PM
yajvendra

sorry dear friend but the candidate who is Indian can give the exam of FMGE.So you can not give the exam of FMGE.But don't lose hope Keep going.
29th December 2010, 09:28 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

I am sorry to say but you can not apply for FMGE since you are not eligible for it.

Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam is the screening Test which is organized for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications for admission into medical colleges.

As you are a bangladeshi citizen you can not sit in FMGE exam.
30th December 2010, 12:34 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

*Exam is conducted for only Indian Citizen ,sorry my dear friends

full details check it out the upload ,don't worry you have a bright further in your country

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility criteria.docx(10.8 KB, 73 views)
1st January 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

every country has a conversion exam.is there any exam present in india for foreign nationals?
28th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

My point is ssc 4.38 and hsc 3.7 , can i applied for MBBS
4th December 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

can myanmar citizen can apply for FMGE ???or if the myanmar person is native of india means their anccestors belong to india can apply for FMGE or not??
12th February 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is Jiangxi medical university of MBBS with traditional chinese medicine recognized by MCI
is he eligible to appear for FMGE
22nd March 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am medical graduate from Nepal and I am Nepali citizen can I apply for fmge
5th September 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a medical graduate, citizen of nepal. can i sit for fmge exam? i heard from MCI that nepal and india have a reciprocal relationship and nepalis are eligible for the fmge exam.
13th July 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm a medical student of Bangladesh and i am Bangladeshi. Can i sit for NEXT exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?