3rd August 2012, 03:57 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: How much marks are needed in AIEEE to get a guaranteed seat in NIT Warangal or Trichy?

Hey Buddy!

* You Sure Have Got a Fair chance of getting into top NIT's
* All you Have to Do is register yourself in the CCB online councelling procedure.
* And if you have Missed Out on that Then please wait Patiently for the completion of the 5 rounds...
* And then Register yourself for the Spot Round may in the month of august!!!
* Keep updating yourself from time to time by going through the following Website

http://www.ccb.nic.in

Good Luck!!
30th November 2012, 08:02 PM
rediff.manu

Default Re: How much marks are needed in AIEEE to get a guaranteed seat in NIT Warangal or Trichy?

Hey Buddy!

You Sure Have Got a Fair chance of getting into top NIT's
All you Have to Do is register yourself in the CCB online councelling procedure.
And if you have Missed Out on that Then please wait Patiently for the completion of the 5 rounds...
And then Register yourself for the Spot Round may in the month of august!!!
Keep updating yourself from time to time by going through the following Website

http://www.ccb.nic.in

Good Luck!!
17th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am getting 224 marks in aieee this year.........can i get the admission in gud branches in nit trichy or warrangal???? I am from general category..........Also suggest me the gud branches in these nits.....
17th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am getting 224 marks in aieee this year.......can i get the admission in nit trichy or warrangal in gud branches????? I am from gen category.....
11th May 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i hav secured 56 marks in jee main 2013. i belong to obc category.i have 90% in 2 board exam and is from kerala state. is there any chance for me to get nit calicut?
6th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i got 215marks in aieee 2013, what is the group i get in warangal ,trichy & suratkal if i have obc reservation?

kindly please give me suggestions
12th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR,

I HAVE SCORED 98 STATE RANK AND 2357 OVERALL RANK . DID I GET SEAT IN nit , TRICHY FOR b.arch. i DIDN'T GET IN THE FIRST ROUND. i am oc candidate
8th December 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how much marks are needed in AIEEE to get guarenteed seat NIT trichy
7th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get ECE in NIT warangal For 170 Marks In Jee Mains ?? I Belong to OBC Category .......
7th April 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get ECE branch IN NIT warangal for 170 marks in JEE mains ??? I belong to OBC category ........
5th May 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 96 marks in jee main and i am in obc category can i get admission in NITs .
26th April 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 128 marks in aieee2015 in which college can I get ECE or EEE branch
2nd May 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any weightage for class 12th marks in B.arch paper?And what about marks to get in NIT trichy for B.arch??????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?