12th May 2017, 06:06 PM
salina naveena

Is 12th percentage given more importance in doing B.Sc CBZ? Job opportunities available?

After doing B.Sc in CBZ, what are the job opportunists? Is 12th percentage given more importance for doing B.Sc in CBZ? Is it true these days?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing BSc in CBZ? What are the job opportunities?
  2. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  3. What is the qualification required to appear for CDPO entrance exam?
  4. What is the scope of BSc zoology? I am studying BSc(CBZ)
  5. MBBS is possible after B.Sc CBZ? Is there any education loan available?
  6. Government job after completing PU with 75% and have joined B.Sc?
  7. Can I do MSc in food technology after doing BSc in CBZ?
  8. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  9. Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?
  11. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  12. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc?
  13. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  14. Can I get admission for MBBS after completing BSc CBZ with 80%?
  15. How to do MSc in correspondence after completing BSc in CBZ? Which subject is good for me?
  16. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  17. Can I opt for B.Sc(biotech) after applying for B.Sc inrie? Which course is more preferable in context of good job opportunities?
  18. How can I prepare for CID? I am a BSc CBZ passed student
12th May 2017, 10:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th percentage given more importance in doing B.Sc CBZ? Job opportunities available?

There is also importance of Intermediate result in pursuing B.Sc or any other Bachelor degree. As because cutoff marks will decide admission. You will get admitted in any of the good colleges as per the marks you score in Intermediate as well as entrance examination which is conducted at the time of admission.
You will get various good jobs as per qualification and merit.
Some of them are given below:-
Bank
SSC
LIC
MTS
CDS
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
MPSC
CA
Railways
12th May 2017, 11:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th percentage given more importance in doing B.Sc CBZ? Job opportunities available?

B.Sc (Bachelor's of Science) in CBZ (Chemistry, Biology & Zology) has very good scope in the market. After completion of B.Sc in CBZ, you can apply for jobs in various employment areas like Biotechnology Firms, Food Institutes, Plant Genetics, Teaching in various Institutes/Universities etc.
12th marks play an important roll in getting admission B.Sc CBZ. You must have to score minimum 50% marks in 12th standard with Biology as the mandatory subject.
13th May 2017, 10:19 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>> If a candidate has secured more than 60% in 12th and Graduation he/she can apply in most of reputed government and private sector jobs after B.Sc
>> You can apply for various post like

** Production officer
** Operation management
** Bio-medical Chemist
** Quality controller
** Safety health officer
** Supply chain management
** Forest officer
13th May 2017, 06:11 PM
ranu shahi

After doing B.Sc with CBZ(Chemistry, Botany, Zoology) you can go for masters degree in biotechnology, microbiology, chemistry, pharma chemistry, botany, zoology. And you also do B.Ed with any of the subjects from chemistry, botany, zoology.

Job opportunities after doing B.Sc with CBZ are :-
1. Government teacher after doing B.Ed
2. Professor/lecturer after doing M.Sc
3. UPSC
4. Banking
5. SSC
6. Railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?