10th December 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Government job after completing PU with 75% and have joined B.Sc?

Sir, I have completed PU with 75 percentage. Now I have joined Bsc (cbz) so what should I do to get govt. job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

10th December 2015, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after completing PU with 75% and have joined B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed PU with 75 percentage. Now I have joined Bsc (cbz) so what should I do to get govt. job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
You have completed 12th standard with 75% marks so you are eligible for government sector jobs. You can apply for staff selection commission exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC, 10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
11th December 2015, 07:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get government job, you must apply for government job entrance exams. You can apply either after completion of bachelor's degree or in final year of graduation. You can apply for exams like:

1. Institute of Banking and Personnel Common Written exam for Clerk and PO exam.

2. Civil Services exam: Age limit -21-32 years.

3. SSC Combined Graduate Level exam.

4. Combined Defence Services exam.

5. Railway Recruitment board exams etc.
12th December 2015, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have to complete your graduation first.

There are more jobs for the graduate candidates in banks, UPSC, Indian Railways, Staff Selection Commission, TNPSC, WPSC, UPSSC, PSSSB, Jharkhand PSC, Haryana PSC, Public Sector Undertaking Companies like GAIL, DRDO, NLC, Heavy Water Board, Power Grid Corporation, SAIL, BEL etc.

For the jobs in banks you have to appear for IBPS examination for the post of clerks and probationary officer.
You can get the job details in the newspapers and job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?