12th May 2017, 05:47 PM
Ravina.m

Having 75 percentage in 12th board exam is enough for BCA course?

I have got 75 percentage in 12th board exam i have planned to learn BCA course. My percentage is enough or not for BCA course. This is my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  2. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in BCA with 52% marsk in 12th?
  4. Is my 12th percentage enough to get admission in BCA course? -- [New]
  5. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in TCS or Wipro after completion of BCA course?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  8. How to do BCA after 12th commerce?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th board exam to be eligible for JEE Mains?
  10. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  11. Am I eligible for JNU/BHU? I've secured 41% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 57% marks in BCA
  12. Am I eligible for BCA from IP university after passing 12th from CBSE board with 75%
  13. How can i repeat my 12th board exam in order to improve my percentage?
  14. How can I improve my 10th std result? I've passed 10th std with 44% marks(UP board) and now pursuing BCA
  15. Can I apply to get job in Infosys if secured 58% in 12th being a BCA student?
  16. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  17. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts student?
  18. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
13th May 2017, 12:07 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 75 percentage in 12th board exam is enough for BCA course?

If you have scored this much then it is really nice and of course you are eligible to pursue BCA.

Some of the top colleges in India to pursue BCA are as under:-

Christ University

Stella Maris College

Banasthali Vidyapith

L.N.Mishra College of Business Management

St. Joseph's College

IMS Noida

Madras Christian College
13th May 2017, 08:54 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Having 75% in 12th board exam is enough for BCA Course. Today is era of competition.

You can not get admission in those college/university in which admission in based on 12th marks merit list.

But you can admission in those college in which a entrance exam is conducted. You can get high marks in entrance exam to get admission.
13th May 2017, 12:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, absolutely 75 percent is a decent score to get admission into BCA institutes.

Most of the BCA institutes generally conduct an entrance exam which is usually based on these questions:
  • Computer History
  • Computer Programming
  • Computer Basics

However, the institutes that are good enough, conducts a Personal Interview of the candidates just after written exam.
13th May 2017, 12:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, having 75% aggregate marks in 12th standard board examinations is enough to get admission for pursuing BCA course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BCA course.

Most of the colleges/ universities offer admissions in BCA course on basis of merit of 12th standard or an equivalent examination marks or by conducting their own admission test/ entrance examination. Since, you have finished your 12th standard with 75% aggregate marks, you can easily get admission for pursuing BCA course.
13th May 2017, 05:52 PM
ranu shahi

As per I know, 75% is enough for BCA course. Minimum 60% aggregate is needed to get admission in BCA from any recognized university or colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?