2nd February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?

I have passed 12th class with CBZ 45% marks I get admission in bsc nursing.
How to apply bsc nursing? How many govt. seat of bsc nursing in Chhattisgarh

13th February 2016, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?

You have to apply for state level entrance exam for nursing admission for getting admission in B.Sc nursing. You are definitely eligible for the entrance exam with the stream you have got.

Just be prepared for the entrance exam because seats are allotted on the basis of rank through counselling. Mostly, there is a common entrance exam for all healthcare courses including nursing.
7th August 2020, 07:25 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?

You will have to clear the enterance exam
The eligibility for the course is different for different states but this much marks are almost sufficient for making you eligible for the enterance exam
Some of the colleges also give admission based on your 12 marks but mostly other colleges you will have to clear an enterance exam
9th August 2020, 01:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?

Entrance exam is the basic criteria for selection in B.Sc. Nursing.NEET you can secure admissions to BSc Nursing course. There is no minimum percentage required in 12th std.

Candidates need to have cleared their class 12 board exam in the stream of science from any board/university, approved by the University. They will have to ensure that they have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?