4th July 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

IF any one want to get job in core field after 4 years make sure u go for atleast one of the following
for core jobs- plc, scada, embedded c c , power system maintenance, arm hardware, motor design, electrical cad, mat lab, pipeline design, PCB designing, motor control , valve designing, wiring design class, embedded hardware design ,vlsi ,automation techniques,power station components more than 500 components maintenance and many more sky is the limit
for software jobs no limit c, c , java ,android, ios, html ,css, php ,sap, networking class, oracle, java script, Linux programing,MySQL, more than 100 courses in web designing field itself don't get confused there are many field in software industry itself chose any one know about the chosen one and the start class by second year end everyone must have chosen that

all the best....................
5th July 2015, 02:55 AM
sumansahujadam

Default Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering===========

1.system installation
2.device net-software configuration
3.switching systems
4.vlsi
5.embedded systems
6.dc motor speed control
7.electric system design
8.power system maientence
10th July 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

good evening

sir i completed electrical engineering(2015 passed out).sir i want to know the short term cources relaed to EEE branch those are used for getting the private jobs in eee & also give me the list of private jobs in EEE & what is the selection process for those companies with out writtening the gate exam.
please replay to [email protected]
13th December 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a EEE student,I need to do a best professional course that would helps to improve my and my friends knowledge.please tell me about best professional course for me and my friends.PLEASE REPLY to [email protected]
14th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Hashar38

The best short term courses for Electrical Engineering :

1.Circuit Designing.
2.VLSI Testing.
3.Scada Communication.
4.Filter analysis.
5.Networking.
6.VLSI Designing.
7.Embedded Systems.
8.Industrial Automation and control.
9.Digital Signal Processing.
10.Wireless Communication.
11.PLC courses.

The various Core companies for EE are:

1)BHEL.
2)Reliance.
3)Idea.
4)BSNL.
5)Nokia.
6)DRDO.
7)ISRO.
8)Siemens.
9)Toshiba.
10)Honeywell India

Best of Luck.
8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the short term courses in electrical engineering which are better to get job instantly
27th December 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a diploma holder in electrical and electronics engineering. I am interested in aeronautical field. Can anyone help me to Select a course.
6th February 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE Electrical and diploma in industrial automation someone suggested me to do a training course in oil and gas can you please tell me is it good for gulf I want to work in gulf. And if it is good please suggest me institutions that either Mumbai or Delhi based ThankYou
11th February 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I m sayam . I am pursuing btech in EEE branch from Odisha. What are the best training course to be done after btech to get a better opportunity on either core or software oriented jobs.
22nd March 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am praveen I am complite diploma EEE I continue my study in short cources please replay to [email protected]
17th April 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir, am santosh from from chennai I am doing diploma in eee I have just now completed my 2 year and I have a leave of 2 months leave so could you say me a suitable course which I can do

Thank you
26th June 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm in btech final year with an aggregate of 75.52% next after completing what should i prefer
18th August 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is amit kumar,i completed my b tech(eee), which short term course is better for me. And which is best training institute in delhi ncr, sir me name of some best training institute name in delhi ncr. Please reply me to karunkrm3@gmail. Com. Thank you
16th October 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Sagayaraj. I complete B.E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering). Please tell useful and best course to study and working Career.
Thank you
19th November 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

My name is Roshan i am b.tech in EE and working in shipbuilding industry, i have working experience of 2 years in this sector but i am not seeing any growth in this profession, is there any course related with this industry that can help me in my growth.
if i want to change my line then what can be the better option.
Please reply me on [email protected]
2nd June 2018, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuntunia View Post
Hii ashok,

There are many courses present in the industry you can apply that and these are helpful for your future also.

The name of different courses is :

Power system maintance
Switching system
VLSI
Embedded system
Electric system design

these are a short list of courses ,i hope its helpful for you.

hi, I am interested in electrical system design & I am looking for it from a long time so can you tell me which exactly contents are in this particular course . if you have some information about it then that would be very kind of you if you send it to me at my Email address
[email protected]

thank you
regards
usman
9th September 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed btech electrical and electronics engineering i have doubt i got second class in btech 58%is any chance to get best jobs for me if i getting the job what should i do please show me your advice job necessary for me i am facing financial problems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?